When is it a good idea to refinance?
There are costs involved, however a lower interest rate may justify those costs. You may also want to consider a cash-out refinance for a home remodel.
A customized options report is the best way to review the numbers. Please don’t hesitate to contact us and get personalized information.
Before we meet, you will want to gather the following information as it applies:
- Last 2 years W2(s) and tax returns – Borrower and Co-Borrower
- All Paystub(s) dated within last 30 days – Borrower & Co-Borrower
- Last 2 months checking and savings account statements
- Most Recent retirement/investment account statements
- Copy of remaining mortgage payment coupons
- Lease/rental agreements on any investment properties
- Social Security, Disability, or Pension award letters
- Home Owner’s Insurance Agent you plan to use
- If Self-Employed, Last two years federal business tax returns
- If Self-Employed, copy of business or trade license
- Legible copy of Driver’s License & Social Security Card (All Borrowers)
- Name & contact number of Home Owners Insurance company